Grateful to you for the past 20 years, and ready for the next 20
CRFS’ 20th anniversary celebration continues throughout December and we couldn’t be more thankful for our dedicated staff and the industry partnerships we have developed.
Trusted partnerships with dozens of industry leaders
20 years as the established leader of post-default claims management comes in no small part from the relationships built with our clients and strategic partners – their success is our success. Our passion to support and grow relationships with new and long-standing clients alike fosters mutual long term success. We’re grateful for the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients and partners, and we appreciate and celebrate the trust they place in our processes and people.
Dedication to – and from – our employees
CRFS remains committed to our most valuable resource—our employees, and many of them have demonstrated an equal level of dedication that can be measured not in years but decades.
- 35 employees are celebrating 10 or more years of service in 2022, many of whom have grown their careers while at CRFS
- The majority (63%) of our Executive Team was promoted from within, with an average tenure of 7 years, including our Chief Operating Office (15 years) and Director of Operations (13 years)
- Our Compliance and Customer Relations Managers respectively have 18 years of service with CRFS, bringing remarkable industry and technical knowledge to their roles
Looking back, and moving forward
It is impossible not to look back and be grateful for the past 20 years of industry success, but CRFS never stops moving forward. Enthusiasm, commitment, and passion for our work drives continuous improvement and innovation, including:
- A nationwide remote staffing model, expanding our recruiting pool and ensuring access to the best talent
- Rapid response to the changing claims landscape, including FHA Emergency Loss Mitigation claim, VA Partial claim, and whatever is in store in the post-pandemic environment
- Significant and ongoing technology investments in our claim submission and workflow automation platforms, pairing our experienced staff with state of the art technology
Client partnership and collaboration coupled with a proven track record of success make CRFS the continued leader in post-default claims management outsource and consulting solutions. Click here for more details on how CRFS continues to Maximize Your Financial Results While Minimizing Risk. If you have questions, please contact us.
Best wishes for much success in 2023